Compatible Windows, macOS Mojave, Dark mode and Retina display
Looking for an alternative to other software? Do not search anymore, it's here ...
Buy a license and
- Use your license key on Mac, on Windows or on both
- Install it on 2 devices
- Get 1 year free updates
- Use it unlimited over time
All this and even more for a single license with no subscription and no monthly fee!
What is it used for?
Where other software offers you to backup your data with a 256-bit encryption somewhere on a cloud, AS Keys save all your data locally in an encrypted file up to 4096 bits. Some software will charge you a monthly fee, while others will hide your passwords even to you! Nothing like this with AS Keys, you keep full control of the data and you can even export or print them in clear text to put a copy in your safe.
Moreover, the data displayed on the screen are also encrypted, no readable passwords are stored in memory, but only a graphic view is displayed when you unlock it to see it.
- All data are encrypted with a password or a passphrase of your choice
- The database remains on your computer, no transfer to a cloud where you do not control who has access to it
- View and copy your passwords at any time
- You can even export or print a list of your codes for the safe
- No internet access required (unless you enable automatic updates)
- All this and even more for a single license, no subscription, no monthly fee
How it works?
Simply double click on an item to open the site in your web browser and AS Keys copy automatically the user name of the selected item into memory. You can simply paste the user name using the keyboard, [cmd-v] on Mac and [ctrl-v] on PC, in the appropriate field and move to the password field by pressing the [TAB] on your keyboard. The software automatically replaces the username by the password. You just have to paste this information into the password field using the keyboard, [cmd-v] on Mac and [ctrl-v] on PC. After this action, the password is automatically deleted from the cache. No data are transmitted automatically to any other software. You can also use the drag & drop function to fill in the fields.
The fact that the data are only stored on your local computer contributes to higher security. No data is transmitted by the network and no data is saved on a cloud.
Installation / Uninstallation
Our software comes with a signed installer, for macOS as a .pkg file and under Windows a Setup.exe, for installation, simply start the installation program and follow the instructions on the screen.
The software is saved in the 'Application' folder for macOS and under 'Program Files' for Windows. If you want to delete the software just move it in the trash. Windows users also have the option of removing it via the uninstall app located in the software folder.
- Mac OS X 10.10 or later
- 2 GB RAM or more
- Processor Intel 64 bit
- Graphic resolution 1024x640 or higher
- Windows Windows 7 SP1 or later
- 2 GB RAM or more
- Processor Intel 32 or 64 bit 1.0 GHz or higher
- Graphic resolution 800x600 or higher
Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries. Macintosh is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.