Optimised for macOS Ventura and Apple Silicon
What are you doing with your bills, receipts, warranties, certificates and other documents?
With Alinof Archives find everything in a few clicks, check if the object is still under warranty and print a copy of the receipt. Alinof Archives allows you to store and organise all your scanned documents and PDF files to find them instantly.
Compatible with macOS and available in English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish on the Mac App Store.
A few other functions
• Assistance in data acquisition
• Filter on data by type and dates
• Extended filter on suppliers and labels
• Choice of currency for each document
• Calculates the total sum of selected invoices
• Calculate and display warranty dates
• Calculate and display contracts
• Print, zip or send the selected documents
• Backup, restore or sync the database
• Export possibility for all documents and metadata
What's new in the version 5.3
• Added ability to rename files before and after adding to DB
• Added the ability to change the format of numbers to work around a macOS Ventura bug
• Added the ability to modify the attributes of a document by dragging it onto a folder in the left list
• Add a button to display the scans folder in Finder
• Fix for OCR data display in edit mode
• Fixed search indexing after edit
• Fixed Bug in Tag selection in edit mode
• Fixed Problem with drag&drop of several files over the app
• Other miscellaneous fixes and performance improvements
• New Database indexing
How it works?
Once your data has been stored in the database, it's easy to find all your documents.
You can see a preview or view the document in full page, print it, compare the amount with the same invoice from the previous year, display the total telephone bills over a year, see all the receipts of a particular provider and much more ...
A professional archiving software perfectly adapted to individual needs
▸ to speed up the scroll hold the shift key pressed
▸ right click on the header of the list to organise the columns
▸ Leave the field ‘Category’ empty and specify the ‘Supplier’ directly, when you leave the field ‘Supplier', the Type and the Category will be automatically filled by the last value used for that Supplier
▸ A double click on the folder contents left, add the corresponding information
▸ if the save button is not enabled, go with the mouse over the disk icon and check what is missing
▸ click on the pencil to change the field designation in Add/Edit mode
Installation / Uninstallation
Our software comes with a signed installer, for macOS as a .pkg file and under Windows a Setup.exe, for installation, simply start the installation program and follow the instructions on the screen.
The software is saved in the 'Application' folder for macOS and under 'Program Files' for Windows. If you want to delete the software just move it in the trash. Windows users also have the option of removing it via the uninstall app located in the software folder.
- macOS 10.14 or later
- 8 GB RAM or more
- Processor Intel or Apple Silicon 64 bits
- Graphic resolution 1024x768 or higher
Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries. Macintosh is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.